If you need help with Tool Shed items and your question is not answered here, please send an IM in-world to Fallacy DeCuir. No notecards please, as my IM’s go to email and I can help you faster. I should get back with you within 24-48 hours. If you haven’t heard from back from me by then, please try again.
FAILED DELIVERIES (In-world & Marketplace):
For failed deliveries in-world, please visit the redelivery terminal located at the mainstore entrance.
For failed Marketplace deliveries, please IM Fallacy DeCuir in-world with your transaction history/order number, and I will redeliver the item asap.
** To find your transaction history:
For in-world purchases=
1. Go to http://www.secondlife.com, and log in with your avatar’s info.
2. Click the “Account” link on the left side menu, and click “Transaction History” in the drop down menu.
3. Find your transaction in the list, and copy/paste the info into an IM, or a notecard, then drop it into my profile in-world.
For Marketplace purchases=
1. Go to http://www.marketplace.secondlife.com, and log in with your avatar’s info.
2. Click the “My Marketplace” link at the very top beside your name, and click “My account” in the drop down menu.
3. Click “Order History” in the left side menu.
4. Find your transaction in the list, and copy/paste the info into an IM, or a notecard, then drop it into my profile in-world.
For double purchases, please IM Fallacy DeCuir in-world with transaction info for both purchases, and I will refund you the extra.
All Tool Shed items are sold with modify / copy / transfer (full perm) permissions, for content creation purposes. Any scripts included are sold copy / transfer only.
If you want to send an item as a gift, there is a gifting system in place within the vendors. Left click on the vendor to get a menu, and follow the instructions. Or you can visit my Marketplace store. You can easily send items as gifts from there.
I do not offer refunds on my items, as they are full perm. Please make sure you are satisfied with an item before making your purchase.
Please see my User License Agreement for permitted usage of Tool Shed items.